Friday, September 10, 2004

Support System

I just want to say thank you.

To Beth, Matt, Keem and Adam - Thank you for being friends that don't feel the need to make me cry. I appreciate it. Having you guys around makes my life so much more amazing.

To DeAnn - Thank you for your support and for telling me what glarkware is. I was very confused and now, now I know! It's so great. I like to know what the cool kids are doing.

To Firebear - You have no idea what your comment meant to me. You made me cry. And then, when I told Beth what you said, she cried as well. It was very sweet.

To Robert~Marlene - If I can someday look as classy as you, I will be happy. I love the new picture of Marlene. Yours was the first blog I commented on and I read it regularly.

To Angi - Your observation skills astound me! Your knitting amazes me! You are spectacular and your ex-husband is a dork who doesn't deserve you. Hot Delivery Boy better deserve you or he will be tangling with me. You make me laugh. That's always a good thing.

3 comments:

DeAnn said...

Aw, you're so very very welcome!!

I didn't know I'd rate a mention just for knowing all about the fabulous glarkware!

CarpeDM said...

It wasn't just for that, you also made a comment about the whole weight loss thing. I appreciated it.

DeAnn said...

I remember the weight comment. And I am VERY supportive of what you're doing. I only wish I were as brave as you are.